Sunday, February 19, 2012

Milk

    I am so excited.  We have snow!  Not much, but enough to make me smile. We just went to the grocery store and it made me think of a new idea to write about.
     I am not vegan, but I do not like milk.  I haven't had milk since I was probably 10.  It tastes dry to me... doesn't make sense.  I have had to figure out a different way to have my cereal in the morning.
    I have tried many different kinds.. soy, rice, almond, coconut...  I like all of them. I have been drinking the almond milk more lately.  Vanilla is my favorite flavor.  They also have chocolate flavor if you are craving that like me.  It is good to drink these if you are lactose intolerant too. I found a good dairy free milk alternatives website.

 http://www.godairyfree.org/Food-to-Eat/Shopping-List/Milk-Alternatives.html

   Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash