Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kinda Funny

    I thought I would tell you something that makes me laugh.  I work part time at our church in the kitchen.  They all know I am a vegetarian.  It seems that each week I get assigned to a new project where I get to play with meat!  I don't cook with it at home; my husband always cooks what he wants.  It is really quite devastating. lol
    Let's see... I have cut up ham, pulled chicken of the bone, and thawed meat etc...  Thawing meat is probably the worst thing ever.. I really do not do well with blood!  Ahh!  I remember unboxing 10 lb hamburger meat packages and putting it into the fridge.  I noticed soon after that I had blood on my shirt.  That was awful!! I had to grab a different shirt.  Needless to say, I put the meat in the fridge with my arms out and not putting it close to my chest...
    So, I just want to say thank you to the kitchen staff for all the experience you have given me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash